Home > Other Services
Other Child Matters Services
Eliminating child abuse in New Zealand will only be possible if individuals, families, organisations and communities all take responsibility for keeping children safe.
Child Matters has a wide range of services designed to work with all of these groups in various ways to inspire and equip adults to take action against child abuse.
- Training and Education Programmes
- Consultation and Organisational Support
- Expert and Advisory
- Resources and Publications
- Public Awareness and Lobbying
- Venue Hire - Richardson Room
[ ^ Back to top ]