A Message of Support From Child Matters
COVID-19 - Resources for Social Services Workers
Read our Return to School Resource to assist both you and the children/tamariki in your care.
The team at Child Matters are working hard to continue to offer our services to the social sector as you face these unprecedented challenges. Free support on offer includes:
- Free Consultation Service – We will continue to offer a full consultation service free of charge and you can access this by contacting our National Services Manager Megan West on 022 547 7505
- Resources available - We know the need for at risk children is increased during this time so we will provide you with as many good resources as possible which will be sourced from international and national experts.
- Continued Education – We are working hard to have our education services on-line as quickly as possible and will keep you updated about this.
We will continue to adapt our services to meet the needs of the sector as we all go through this journey together. Please keep an eye out on our Facebook Page for regular updates on all of the above.
Child Matters Chief Executive
Child Matters COVID-19 Protocols
- Students and staff should remain at home if they are sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, are in isolation, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Child Matters will collect contact tracing informat